Saturday, November 27, 2010

On Snow in General

The image at right is what it currently looks like outside my house. Now, don't get me wrong, I generally thoroughly enjoy snow. It's pretty, and you can sled in it. Other people can even snowboard and ski in it, which is cool for them. However, there are plenty of times when snow is not my friend.

You may not be able to see it in the photo, but it is currently snowing, and snowing quite a bit. That means that it isn't really safe to go back to Provo today. Hooray. That means I get to drive on the sabbath tomorrow and not buy my delicious enormous drink. But, you know, go snow.

Anyway, I complain to much. That being said, there's snow on the roads, and if they would just listen to me and make heated roads, I wouldn't have this problem. They could make them solar and wind-powered. It would totally work! Places that get a lot of snow generally also have high winds, so that would generate plenty of power to take care of a small heater under the road. Plus, you could harness the energy from the wind coming off the cars as they go by. It would work!

Anyway, that being said, I make an end. This is Captain Danger out.

No comments:

Post a Comment