Sunday, May 29, 2011

On Unemployment

Being unemployed has started to lose its charm for me, and the killer thing is that I've only been unemployed officially since the end of the school year in the Nebo district (which was only a couple days ago). The main problem with being unemployed is that I've recently realized that I live kind of an expensive life. Here I am, having moved into a new house (where the rent is substantially higher (but I wouldn't go back because this house is awesome!)) and going canyoneering every weekend (more or less). Also, I tend to want to spend money on expensive things. For example a trip to Havasupai that I really shouldn't be able to afford (but must go on). So, basically I find that I need to be employed in the very near future.

On that note, I've found that I'm a little picky about my employment. Actually, I'm not that picky. The only thing that I really require is not having to work on Sundays. Is that so much to ask? I personally don't think so. And, while I prefer not to work on Saturdays (because, I mean, come on!), I've decided that I'm even open to that. I just don't want to break the Sabbath. So, that being said, I'm looking for a job, for the record.

That being said, I'm at home now, and I have remembered, yet again, how much fun it is to chase cows on the four wheeler. Also, here's an amazing picture of me:
This is Captain Danger out.

1 comment:

  1. Loved the double parenthesis... parenthesEs? parenthuses?

    ReplyDelete