Wednesday, June 23, 2010

On Spamming

Dear Asians who keep on spamming the comments on my blog,

Because of you I have had to turn on comment moderation. You know, I really have no problems with Asians, and I actually think that Asian characters are pretty cool, the fact that I have no clue what your comments say aside. However, it's the fact that every single one of those comments has a long string of links after it, every one of which leads to a website that I definitely can't endorse. Therefore, my Asian friends, you will find that every one of your comments on my blog will be rejected. I apologize, but that's just the way it has to be. I hold my blog to a higher standard than that.

Yours,

Clifton Chandler
Captain Danger

P.S. To all of my loyal followers, this is why I have turned on comment moderation. Not that you would notice, since none of you have commented on my last couple posts. That's all.
CDC

1 comment:

  1. ME TOO! i'm glad it's not just me they're spamming. that's why my comment moderation is on, as well. boo.

    ReplyDelete