Wednesday, October 5, 2011

On Rainy Days

I decided today that I really enjoy rainy days. Granted, I already knew that, but it was confirmed to me today. I also decided that I like driving in the rain. Not really hard rain, but I think it's cool having the windshield wipers going and hearing the rain hitting my car and seeing the spray coming up around the other cars and knowing that my car is doing the same thing. I like hearing the sound of cars going by in the rain outside my open window and the sound of the rain hitting the roof of my house. Anyway, that being said, I don't have anything else to say  at the moment, just felt like sharing that. I'll leave you, as is my wont, with an amazing picture of me.


This is Captain Danger out.

1 comment:

  1. I like to drive in really hard rain as long as I know I have good tires and windshield wipers. Like so hard you can't talk to each other for the pounding on the roof!

    ReplyDelete