Friday, May 4, 2012

On Teaching

And so I return from my long hiatus. I've been a little busy, let's just say that. Anyway, report on the long-term subbing job. It has, actually, been pretty good. I wish it were my own classroom and I will say that the teacher I'm subbing for has some interesting methods that I'm not a huge fan of, but overall, I'm enjoying it. I'm remembering why I like teaching and want to be a teacher.

In other news on that front, I had an interview yesterday, and it went pretty well! The job is up in Taylorsville, but I can handle that. Here's hoping. At any rate, that's about all I have to say at the moment, so I'll make an end in the usual way. Yeah, I haven't forgotten about that.


You may notice that this picture also has my ridiculously attractive and awesome girlfriend in it. This is by design. This is Captain Danger out.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! We live in Taylorsville. It is a great place. Congrats on the engagement again. :)

    ReplyDelete