Saturday, September 3, 2011

On College Football

Can I just say that I love college football? This statement has been a while in coming. When I first got back from my mission, I didn't care at all about college football. I didn't even care about BYU football, which I'm pretty sure is a sin. However, my love for watching this sport has slowly grown over the years, to now I don't mind just sitting down and watching football for several hours, especially if it's a team I care about (BYU, Oregon, and Boise State (in that order)). Anyway, all I'm saying right now is that I'm very pleased that the college football season has begun, and I'm looking forward to about five months of awesome. Good work by the Cougars to begin with!

That being said, I'm still happy to have suggestions. I have gotten a couple, and I intend to follow up on those, but more are welcome. That being said, here's an amazing picture of me:


This is Captain Danger out.

No comments:

Post a Comment