Thursday, February 16, 2012

On Retractions

So, my long-time readers may remember this post that I did a couple years ago. Just for the record, I take it back. I also take back some of what I said in the post following that, though I hold to what I said about teleportation being the most kickawesome super power. Also, this song has been in my head on a frequent basis lately:


I Believe In A Thing Called Love by Darkness on Grooveshark

That being said, I make an end in the usual way:


This is Captain Danger out.

1 comment:

  1. Hehehehehehe. (Just imagine me giggling the kind of giggle I usually do when I'm watching a romantic movie and the couple have just confessed their love for each other and then they kiss). Also, I'm covering my face with my hands. I think I do this when I get really happy and giggly about romantic stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete